Enrolment & Fees
How to enrol
- Children are welcome to come and try a class first before registering, there is no charge for this.
- Once your child has attended and you wish to enrol in the class we will invoice you from the following week.
- Please contact me directly in you wish to attend a free trial.
- Children remain on the register and their place rolls over to each new block.
- There is no need to re-book classes each block.
Fees/Terms and conditions
- Classes are charged in 1/2 termly blocks and adjusted accordingly.
- Fees are payable at the start of each new block.
- 1/2 terms notice is required when withdrawing your child from class or the relevant fee or fees will be charged
- All classes must be paid for. We do not refund missed classes except in exceptional circumstances.
- If your child misses a lesson we are happy for them to attend any equivalent class during that block.
- If fees are still outstanding at the end of a block then your child’s place may be withdrawn.
- Discount is applied to students/ siblings
- 10% discount for 2 classes or more attended per week per student or family
- Academy classes are NOT included in the discount structure.
For enquiries please contact Lyndsey 07933 314415